Purpose and objectives
To develop a platform for a more personal and effective high impact leadership, by increased self awareness and by applying key tools, theories and frameworks of leadership.
You’re confident in your role and have the courage to try out different tools and techniques to see what works best in your environment.
- You have acquired enough self awareness to make your leadership style even more visible and personal.
- You master a solid framework in the well-proven theories, models, and tools that underpin effective leadership.
- You have a new group of peers that will be a significant part of your future personal network.
This programme is for those who have been a manager or leader for a while and who prefer to learn in English.
- Leading one or multiple teams or groups is an integral part of your role.
- You’re a leader with responsibility for staff or for a large project that demands a lot of your leadership skills.
- You’ve not completed any comprehensive management or leadership training previously (or it was a long time ago).
- You can be located in or outside of Sweden – as long as you are able to attend to the on-site training with overnight stay close to Stockholm, you will be OK.
High Impact Leadership program will raise new perspectives and inspiration, that will enhance your leadership as you navigate an increasingly complex business environment.